Express Auto Group is a United States-based trucking and logistics company seeking to hire an experienced professional for the Logistics Compliance Specialist role.
This is a remote work-from-home opportunity, Monday to Friday between 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST. The monthly compensation is $750 USD.
In this role, you will be working closely with truck drivers to ensure they are compliant and follow the US Department of Transportation (DOT) regulation.
- Prepare and submit forms to the appropriate agency
- Provide phone and email assistance and expertise to our logistics operation
- Perform compliance audits to ensure clients adhere to the regulation
- Conduct Zoom session to onboard clients onto the industry regulation and best practices
- Maintain records for government audit purposes
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Must prove 3+ years in a Compliance, Safety or Administrative role with a United States-based company (DISQUALIFIER)
- Deliberate and methodical
- Strong personality
- Independent problem solver
- Bilingual fluent in English and Spanish